Trieste, melting pot of arts, cultures, literature and souls, from the 22nd April 2023 to the 15th August 2023 hosts “Fulmini”, the extraordinary exhibition of David LaChapelle.
More than 90 works retrace the last fifty years of the brilliant creative activity of the photographer, one of the most influential and stimulating artists on the world scene.
Enjoy the artistic promenade and let yourself be pampered in pure Grand Hotel Duchi d'Aosta style with a lunch overlooking Piazza Unità d'Italia.
The “Trieste, between art and culture” Duchi Taste includes:
* Room for one night
* Harry’s Gourmet breakfast at our restaurant
* 3 Courses Lunch excluding beverages at our restaurant Harry’s (only on Sunday instead of lunch we offer dinner)
* Free entrance to the exhibition “Fulmini” by David LaChapelle at Salone degli Incanti
* FVG card valid for 48hr, giving access to: free or reduced-price ticket for museums, castles, churches, caves, guided tours and relevant discounts on experiences, tastings, and public transportation
* Room upgrade upon availability
* Welcome gift upon arrival
* Welcome drink
* Free WiFi 24h
* Free Minibar with soft drinks
* Access to Thermarium Magnum
* VAT included – Tourist tax excluded
BOOK YOUR STAY